Monday, December 21, 2009

Graduation!

It is official! As of yesterday at 3:30pm, I became an official graduate of UWRF! I feel like a weight has been lifted. I am now getting ready to start my job as a behavioral therapist with Lovaas Institute. Before that happens on the 28th though, I am really looking forward to enjoying the holidays! Yesterday after my graduation ceremony, my family and I went to Sawatdee (Thai restaurant) in St. Paul to celebrate. Tonight, since my cousin Christopher and I both graduated from college this semester, we had a joint dinner celebration with everyone on my mom's side of the family. SO FUN!
It's kind of a strange in-between period right now. I am happy and relieved to be done with school and anxious and nervous to start my new job. I am trying to relax, but that's much easier said than done! It will be a strange transition to working and not having any homework, but hopefully I will get used to it quickly!
Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment